Saturday 7 March 2015

EnumJ Doc

I wrote a previous post about my library for enumerators. I explained that enumerators are highly compose-able iterators exhibiting properties that Java 8 streams currently do not have.

In a later post I showed how to use enumerators to generate large amounts of test data, with such a degree of variety that we can come close to guaranteeing our software for a given period of time.

Today I’ve made a small leap forward: I’ve finished the first draft of EnumJ javadocs which I’ve placed on BitBucket. I do not disclose the source code yet; because of late changes, I am not 100% code coverage anymore.

But the library works and it works rather well. It will find its place quite soon on GitHub (like any proper open source project) and its binary will (hopefully) find a way to Maven Central.

Till then, enjoy the EnumJ documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment