Sunday 14 March 2021

My Blog Redivivus

I resume posting on my blog after a long pause since I intend to become a contributor to Apache Ignite (and possibly other open-source projects).

Ignite is not only very important to the company I work for, but also of great interest to me (and the subject of in-memory computing in general).

I truly believe that, before we unleash quantum computing or other forms of computation, in-memory computing is the next and more achievable big thing.

Will come back with details soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marius,
    Hope things are going well since departing CMC,I spotted you in the audience of a meetup event which i think was on Ignite i was watching on youtube!
    +1 for in memory, was intrigued several years ago by HPE's research on memory centric computing
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrew

      All good, hope same to you. Yes, I try to follow what's going on in the industry of in-mem computing as much as I can.

      I remember the memory-centric computing, it's bound to happen before quantum computing kicks in, I think.

      Marius

      Delete